The IEA offers various membership opportunities to manufacturing and related companies in California. Our unique membership composition of manufacturers combined with expert environmental consulting firms and engineers provides a wealth of knowledge and valuable networking opportunities.
Full membership is reserved for manufacturing companies with a history of strong environmental compliance. The IEA protects its members and preserves its influence by insisting on this as a matter of policy.
- Full Membership – entities whose primary emphasis is manufacturing or operations and which require environmental permits in order to operate. Dues are $6,000 annually.
- Associate Membership – entities that enhance the Association’s focus upon environmental regulations and permitting and the environmental responsibility of industry and business. Dues are $4,000 annually.
- Small Business Membership – created in 2014 to accommodate small and emerging companies. Small Business members are entities with 10 or less employees. Dues are $1-2,000 annually, based on number of employees.
- Student Membership – available to individuals studying at universities and community colleges at both the graduate and undergraduate level. Dues are $35 Annually – each school year.
Member companies receive numerous benefits, including:
- One pass to the Annual Statewide Environmental Summit (Full and Associate members only)
- Networking opportunities with environmental managers from Southern California’s manufacturing sector
- Representation before regulatory and legislative bodies locally and in Sacramento
- Consultation with IEA staff and members on strategies to address environmental issues important to your company
- Access to monthly IEA Committee meetings, including Air, Water, HazMat, and Sustainability
- Quarterly member luncheons featuring guest speakers form the regulatory and policy making arena
- Bi-weekly e-newsletter, breaking news, relevant updates, and insights on emerging trends in policy and politics
- Members-only access to IEA website, including membership directory, newsletter archives, committee presentations & policy papers
- Exclusive opportunities for information exchange, collaboration, and networking within a strong and knowledgeable membership
- Members-only tours of related companies and projects throughout the region
- Mentorship opportunities within the manufacturing community
For more information regarding membership, including rates, please contact Membership Coordinator, Joelle Burila, or fill out the form below and a member of our staff will get in touch with you.